Observations



Like most Bombaiites, (I prefer Bombay to Mumbai, spare me MNS and Shiv Sena loyalists) I DREAD travelling by train. Until fate played its part and I HAD TO travel by train to WORK.
The thought that first came into my mind, how am I supposed to cope up with travelling in trains when I am just not used to? 
I had to deal with it. So be it!
So, here it goes.. some of my observations. (Just three for now, will update later)
1. We must all follow the superior law, that is LAW OF ENTRANCE. It’s similar to Darwin’s Survival of the fittest, albeit a bit modified. The law of entrance is fit only for people who “HAVE IT” in them. It is nothing but strength, determination and sheer luck to push, resist being pushed else were and get in where you want to.
2. We must be vigilant: Blink an eye and you loose a seat! 
After being a regular traveler for 6months, you may qualify for a good detective team. You can correctly predict when and where a person will get down. Observance is the key quality that you develop. 
3. Fight gives you cheap thrills and sometimes a good laugh.
No one misses a chance for a quick entertainment in a squabble by two or more gentle women. If your lucky, you may witness a mini WWE  with hair pulling and all. 

Labels: , , , , ,