Indian authors are not liked by many. Many have told me how Indian authors are "boring and so predictable". When I pick books, I am very careful. The summary has to excite me. Only then will I go ahead with the book. Very rarely do I read a book on a friend's recommendation.
A few years back, I chanced upon Q & A written by Vikas Swarup. As most of you know, Slumdog Millionaire was inspired from this book. The title and the summary caught my fancy and I started reading it. I must admit, that Q & A is one of my favourite books. I cried when I felt the character's pain. I wept when a character died. I felt so happy when Ram Mohammad Thomas won a million dollars! The book is unlike any other that I have read so far. If you haven't picked it up yet, please do so!
So, back to my review of Six Suspects... I can just go on and on about books. :P
Continue reading the post HERE