When Amena from Fashionopolis invited me to the Jean Claude Biguine Spa Party, I was excited! The party was for personal bloggers and I was thrilled to be a part of the event and meet new bloggers.
I met the lovely women from Indiblogeshwaris. I had a great time talking to them and knowing what they do. These women can really inspire you.
About my look: As you can see, I tried to experiment with my look that day! The neon bracelet is from Limeroad.com. The blue top and shoes from Ginger (They have good stuff)
My experience: The JCB team made sure that we had an amazing time! I got a cute mani done. JCB loves to pamper their guests! I loved the goodie bag. Thanks to Icing On The Top for the lovely hamper.
Amena was a great host and like always it was fun to catch up!