Tiffin Services In Mumbai

I'm a self confessed-forever-hungry kind of person. So, when I finally got bored of the regular food (oh please, everyone has this love-hate relationship with their ghar ka khana), I started toying with the idea of ordering lunch at work. My mom was offended, almost teary-eyed. She couldn't fathom the fact. Although I explained my "Variety is the Spice of Life" funda, she refused to buy it. After a few weeks, she calmed down. Praise the Lord for that!

For the past several months, I've been ordering food from various tiffin services in Mumbai. Five-Six months to be specific. Looking for tiffin services isn't easy I must say. I had my priorities and most of them didn't fulfil it. The most important being:

1. Hassle Free Online Transactions
2. Variety in food options
3. Non-veg tiffin
4. Value For Money
5. Healthy tiffin

While researching, some services asked me to pay a refundable deposit. I'm assuming it's for the tiffins. I wasn't comfortable with it. Since, I already had planned to switch between services, this option was little cumbersome.

I'm happy with the three tiffin services that I've tried- Spice Box, Foodees, Dial-a-Diet. Here's my experience:

To read my about my experience, head over to my NEW BLOG HERE

Labels: , , ,