Visit to Fort Jadhavgardh ~ a heritage hotel {Pictorial review}


Last month, I happen to visit Pune's Fort Jadhavgard. It's a luxury hotel and Maharashtra's only Fort heritage hotel. From Mumbai it takes about 3-4 hours to reach the place, depending on where you are driving from. The place is maintained beautifully and has an interesting museum which gives you a glimpse of an era gone by. Food is very average and I felt cheated for the amount that was paid which was exorbitant considering the quality. My stay at the hotel was short- just a night. Since, it's a heritage hotel, rooms do not come cheap. I stayed at the tent room which is as comfortable as a hotel room, it's just cheaper! If you visit Pune often, you must visit this place. Overall, I would rate the place 3.5 out of 5. If only they could improve the quality of the food! 

Continue reading the post HERE

Labels: ,